Thursday, August 23, 2012

Coolest Somewhere over the Rainbow Cake by coolest-birthday-cakes

Homemade Somewhere over the Rainbow Cake 
Homemade Somewhere over the Rainbow Cake
My daughter has her "rainbow somewhere" because he threw a third birthday party, but want to determine the half-ideas, Dorothy or the Wizard of Oz, and no I did not want to. Roll.

Up to stand with Royal Icing rainbow cake on top of it, I have decided to I pipe it directly on the cake you intend to For a rainbow cake to fit three bands Wilton.com 8 "in the pattern, but found in some blotting paper under the pattern and to raise the pipe Royal Icing recipe I am also using one of them in the bankruptcy case has several rainbow let them dry for two days. Wilton.com found.


To get the cake in rainbow colors, the other colors of the rainbow and each one separated the batter into a 6-color tinted lenses. In the opposite order and then I put cake pan and poured. Nerve indigoeun purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red - I (did not). Those people to do this, according to the Web site if the layer itself like a rainbow should be found. Unfortunately for me, does not work this way, but all children and adults alike love very nice dyed rainbow pattern.

I did the whole cake decorations Sky Blue color-tinted lenses and I Smarties (which have two bags of Smarties here in Canada we generally available in the United States can not be sure this than something completely different. Instead of just M & Ms can be replaced.) I have all the rainbow colors people brought out and the bag has a border around the top and bottom of the cake.

Then, in the clouds before the party between two of the best rainbow and white decorative pipe a decorative pipes for added stability and glued together. Rainbow in the clouds, I stood up. Was the final touch to my mom found at a local dollar store candles, a "Happy Birthday" balloon. Cake fit it perfectly.

Somewhere over the Rainbow Cake



Somewhere over the Rainbow Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment